A wrongful conviction can be a result of shoddy evidence or poor forensic practices. It can also occur when a person has been forced to defend against false fabricated allegations. In Texas, the Fifth Amendment protects the rights of a defendant. Often, the type of...
Reliable, Responsive And Ready.
Clarissa Fernandez Pratt
- Unraveling the complexities of defending against Texas illegal human smuggling charges under Operation Lone Star
- Redemption and healing: Navigating San Antonio Veteran’s Treatment Court
- San Antonio protective orders: Your shield against harm
- Navigating the legal maze: Defending against DWI charges in San Antonio”
- Do you have rights as a passenger if you get injured in a Texas car accident?