Short answer is no. Officers tend to ask to search your car or house in sneaky ways such as: Do you have anything in the car that you shouldn't have? Do you have anything illegal in the car? Let me check your car really quickly. Step out of the car, do you have...
Reliable, Responsive And Ready.
Clarissa Fernandez Pratt
- Unraveling the complexities of defending against Texas illegal human smuggling charges under Operation Lone Star
- Redemption and healing: Navigating San Antonio Veteran’s Treatment Court
- San Antonio protective orders: Your shield against harm
- Navigating the legal maze: Defending against DWI charges in San Antonio”
- Do you have rights as a passenger if you get injured in a Texas car accident?