Caring And Experienced San Antonio Legal Partners Who Can Protect Your Family
Texas family law cases are complicated and often messy. Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, is a law firm focused on providing knowledgeable guidance, leading you through the legal battle and advocating for your best interests and your child’s rights.
Not only do our attorneys know these processes well, but they will also take the time to explain everything and help you understand every aspect of your case. We know you are dealing with extremely sensitive circumstances. If you are facing a divorce, child custody matter or adoption hearing, our lawyers are committed to providing compassionate legal representation every step of the process.
Fathers’ Rights Are Also A Priority
Both the mother and father play a vital role in the upbringing of a child. Even if the parents are divorced, a child typically benefits from both parents being actively involved in their lives. As a father, you have important rights toward your children.
In the event of divorce, Texas law will provide equal rights to mothers and fathers and establish they are joint managing conservators of their child. Unless there are reports of domestic violence from one parent toward the child, parents have the right to be involved in childrearing decisions. If a father is unmarried, he must establish paternity to have parental rights to his child. In both situations, we can help you assert your parental rights and reunify you with your children.
Other cases handled at Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, include:
- Grandparents’ rights: Grandparents may seek visitation rights and even custody of a child under specific circumstances.
- Divorce: Whether contested or uncontested, we will discuss your options in detail to protect your best interests.
- Division of assets: Our lawyers offer experienced legal advice to identify property and assets acquired during the marriage.
- Child custody: Compassionate and fierce legal representation upholding the child’s best interests through divorce and separation procedures can make all the difference.
- Child protective services (CPS): Legal assistance to parents in aspects involving CPS procedures and accusations is a complicated matter. We can help.
- Protective orders: Assertive and responsive assistance to obtaining legal protection from abusive partners and parents in domestic violence cases can help you protect your family.
- Adoptions: We provide attentive and knowledgeable legal assistance when you are bringing a new member into your family.
Our attorneys understand the nuances of Texas family law and can serve as your trusted legal advocate. Discuss your legal needs in detail and develop legal solutions accordingly.
Call For A No-Cost, No-Obligation Consult
Act today to protect what you care about the most. Call our San Antonio office at 210-920-2535 or fill out this secure online intake form to schedule your in-person, virtual or over-the-phone case evaluation. Let us shoulder the legal burdens. Se habla español.