Defending Your Rights Against Texas Criminal Charges
If you or your loved one has been charged with a crime, you need to find an experienced San Antonio defense attorney who will fight relentlessly for your rights. Every decision made during this process is critical to the outcome of the case. Finding immediate legal representation can make all the difference.
Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, will fight to keep your family together at home. Whether your case is a DWI or a weapons charge, Clarissa can help. She will become your trusted partner, advocating for you and working to resolve any charges. When you discuss your case with her, she will explain all available legal options so you can make informed decisions and feel empowered.
Former Criminal Prosecutor Who Knows Both Sides
Attorney Clarissa Fernandez Pratt is a dedicated, responsive and skilled criminal defense lawyer with experience on both sides of the courtroom. Having started her career working for the district attorney’s office in Texas, she is aware of the internal workings and weaknesses of the prosecution. She will use these insights to build a solid defense strategy based on the specific details of your case.
The criminal law cases she handles include:
- DWI charges: Whether it’s your first, second or subsequent offense, attorney Clarissa Fernandez Pratt will thoroughly examine your charges with the aim of dismissing or lowering your charges accordingly.
- Aggravated assault: Clarissa offers in-depth analysis of the facts of your case to make a solid strategy dedicated to protecting your future.
- Domestic violence assault: For zealous defense of your rights after domestic violence charges, Clarissa can help.
- Protective orders violation: Violating a protective order is an offense that requires knowledgeable and responsive legal representation.
- Possession of drugs: Penalties may vary according to the amount and type of drug, possession of additional drug paraphernalia and how the drug was hidden or stored.
- Expungements: Clarissa can provide sound and honest legal advice to evaluate your possibilities to apply for the expungement (sealing) of your criminal record and next steps.
- Gang crimes: Crimes within this area include severe charges such as murder, aggravated robbery and arson. It is vital to discuss your case to learn about your options.
Having a skilled criminal defense lawyer committed to your rights can be the difference from prison time to a possibility to lessen your charges or dismiss them. Every case is highly unique, and results may vary. Rest assured, you have a client-focused and compassionate attorney in your corner – a former prosecutor who will fight fiercely to protect your right before a jury.
What To Know About Your Criminal Defense Case
If you are facing criminal charges, you probably have many questions about the process and what steps you should take. Clarissa answers these questions for her clients every day. Here are some common questions and their answers:
My family/friend has been arrested, what should I do?
Contact Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation. Do not discuss the pending charges over the phone; prosecutors routinely listen to and record conversations.
When do I have to appear in court?
Your pretrial officer or bondsman will inform you about your next court setting. If you have any questions, reach out to Clarissa’s firm for a free consultation.
Do I have to plead guilty?
Absolutely not. In fact, you should not make any pleas without first consulting with a lawyer. Call Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation.
Why do I need to hire an attorney?
If you cannot afford an attorney, the court will appoint you an attorney. However, court-appointed attorneys often have hundreds of cases. If you are interested in having an individualized legal experience with your lawyer, you should contact Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation.
How much do you charge?
Once you have spoken to the attorney about the specific facts of your case, attorney Clarissa Fernandez Pratt will quote you a price based on the free consultation. She also offers payment plans for your convenience.
Can I leave the county after I get out of jail?
That depends, as bond conditions are individualized for each person accused of a crime. Call Clarissa Fernandez Pratt, Attorney at Law, for a free consultation to review the conditions of your bond.
You Need A Knowledgeable Attorney. Call Today.
Share your legal concerns with Clarissa during a free, no-obligation consultation. Call her at 210-417-4590 or fill out this online contact form to schedule an appointment. Clarissa serves clients in San Antonio and throughout Texas. Se habla español.