Texas laws prohibit drivers of any age from operating their vehicles after consuming drugs or alcohol, including any situation where their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is over .08%. Failing to adhere to these laws can result in a DWI charge and significant...
Reliable, Responsive And Ready.
Clarissa Fernandez Pratt
- Unraveling the complexities of defending against Texas illegal human smuggling charges under Operation Lone Star
- Redemption and healing: Navigating San Antonio Veteran’s Treatment Court
- San Antonio protective orders: Your shield against harm
- Navigating the legal maze: Defending against DWI charges in San Antonio”
- Do you have rights as a passenger if you get injured in a Texas car accident?